- I turned 27 last month, it was a smaller affair than recent years but I had a lovely meal with my family and my niece made everyone laugh.
- I saw Guys and Dolls and met my musical theatre hero Louise Dearman. 5 years ago Louise was in the production of Wicked that changed my life and gave me hope. To meet her and thank her for that was an honour.
- I wrote possibly one of my favourite pieces ever Why Remus Lupin Is My Sick Hero for HelloGiggles. I can't believe I got to write about one of my favourite ever characters AND disability.
- Illness wise, I've finally been referred to gynaecology! I also started a new drug Gabapentin for my pain management. Its easing the pain but at some times I can barely move from dizziness.
- My latest new life saver came in the form of beauty guru Tara Mears, who does wonderful Shellac Nails and so much more in Heaton. She's such amazing banter too
- I'm also slowly rediscovering my home town and trying all of the new great little places. I visited Elephant Tea Rooms with my cousin for lunch last week. It's is such a wonderful addition to Sunderland High Street and the food is delicious.
- Last Friday I had my first proper night out in about 3 years, it was scary but so fun. I went to the Newcastle Bear and Cider Festival, with my friend Toni. I'm not a beer drinker but there were so many ciders that me my friend Toni might've tried a few too many!
I might possibly do whole posts about some of things I've talked about here, but we'll see. I just wanted to thank everyone who has helped me, listened and cheered me up recently.
What have you been up to recently?
PS for more regular life updates, please follow me on Instagram